Web Applications with node.js and React
Welcome! This is the documentation for building web application using Electrode X for node.js and React.
In this quick start guide, we will show you how to create and run your first app.
Install node.js version 12.x.x or later
Creating Your First App
Note: our packages are published under the npm scope
- To create your first Electrode X app:
npx @xarc/create-app my-app
- Wait for this to complete. The console will display the following with some instructions:
Created react/node webapp in directory 'my-app'. To start development, please run:
- Follow the instructions outlined in the console.
- When complete, open your browser to http://localhost:3000
- To stop the DEV server, press
Your new electrode app will appear as shown below.
Copyright (c) 2016-present, Walmart
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0