Welcome! This is the documentation for building web application using Electrode X for node.js and React.
In this quick start guide, we will show you how to create and run your first app.
Install node.js version 12.x.x or later
Note: our packages are published under the npm scope
- To create your first Electrode X app:
- Wait for this to complete. The console will display the following with some instructions:
- Follow the instructions outlined in the console.
- When complete, open your browser to http://localhost:3000
- To stop the DEV server, press
Your new electrode app will appear as shown below.
Copyright (c) 2016-present, Walmart
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0